External – Brain research – UCL is looking for volunteers, if you are a healthy, right-handed adult aged 55-80…
How do we learn and control our movements? How is this regulated by the brain?
You will perform a simple behavioural task under the effect of a placebo or a small dose of levodopa. This will allow us to investigate the role of the neuromodulator dopamine in motor variability and motor learning. If you are interested, please contact:
Graziella Quattrocchi 020 3448 8777 email email@example.com
For guidance on using the website see the HELP label in the black menu bar under the long photo of Alexandra Palace at the top of the page.
Usually on the second Monday of the month. They start with an informal gathering over tea and coffee, served from 10.00 am. The main meeting is a talk by a distinguished expert in their area.
Non members are welcome to come to these meetings, to find out more about us.
For full details click here.
Term Dates & Publication Dates/DeadlinesFor details click here:
- Summer programme
- The Northern Line – April 2017
- Mary Fielding Guild – volunteers wanted
- WW1 Theatre a nationwide community research project
- Group News April 2017
- Summer Programme 2017 planning
- UCL Hearing Research April 2017
- Spring Tour 2017 Plans
- Members Festive lunch
- New Shared learning project
- Brain research – volunteer request
- Request for help with U3A Sources magazine