This will be held on Monday 11th Dec at St Pauls Church, Long Lane from 12.00 until 2.00pm. Please book by Tuesday 5th Dec. Click here for more details and booking form – MEMBERS festive lunch
For guidance on using the website see the HELP label in the black menu bar under the long photo of Alexandra Palace at the top of the page.
Usually on the second Monday of the month. They start with an informal gathering over tea and coffee, served from 10.00 am. The main meeting is a talk by a distinguished expert in their area.
Non members are welcome to come to these meetings, to find out more about us.
For full details click here.
Term Dates & Publication Dates/DeadlinesFor details click here:
- Winter Programme 2018
- Members Festive Lunch
- Away Days in January and February
- Spring Tour 2018 Plans
- Far Away Day to Winchester Cathedral Christmas Market
- New Shared Learning Project – Smithfield and its residents in the year of the Great Plague 1665
- New Shared Learning Project – 17th Century History
- Away Day trip to Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising
- The Northern Line – September 2017
- Open Day – 4 September 2017
- Oberammergau 2020
- AGM minutes