This will be held on Monday 12th December at St Paul’s Church Hall, Long Lane, Finchley in place of the usual monthly meeting. The doors will open at 12.30 and the meal will cost £7. Please click here for more details and a booking form
For guidance on using the website see the HELP label in the black menu bar under the long photo of Alexandra Palace at the top of the page.
Usually on the second Monday of the month. They start with an informal gathering over tea and coffee, served from 10.00 am. The main meeting is a talk by a distinguished expert in their area.
Non members are welcome to come to these meetings, to find out more about us.
For full details click here.
Term Dates & Publication Dates/DeadlinesFor details click here:
- The Northern Line – April 2017
- Mary Fielding Guild – volunteers wanted
- WW1 Theatre a nationwide community research project
- Group News April 2017
- Summer Programme 2017 planning
- UCL Hearing Research April 2017
- Spring Tour 2017 Plans
- Members Festive lunch
- New Shared learning project
- Brain research – volunteer request
- Request for help with U3A Sources magazine
- National U3A events in London this Autumn
- External – The Postal Museum
- Open Day – Monday 5 September 2016
- U3A diaries 2017