This project will look into the impact of the Great Plague on the residents of Charterhouse, and its close neighbour across Smithfield, St Bartholomew’s Hospital. Closing date for application is Monday 13th November 2017. See our SLP webpage for details.
For guidance on using the website see the HELP label in the black menu bar under the long photo of Alexandra Palace at the top of the page.
Usually on the second Monday of the month. They start with an informal gathering over tea and coffee, served from 10.00 am. The main meeting is a talk by a distinguished expert in their area.
Non members are welcome to come to these meetings, to find out more about us.
For full details click here.
Term Dates & Publication Dates/DeadlinesFor details click here:
- Far Away Day to Winchester Cathedral Christmas Market
- Members Festive Lunch
- New Shared Learning Project – Smithfield and its residents in the year of the Great Plague 1665
- Away Day to Southwark Cathedral
- New Shared Learning Project – 17th Century History
- Away Day trip to Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising
- The Northern Line – September 2017
- Open Day – 4 September 2017
- Oberammergau 2020
- AGM minutes
- Summer programme
- Mary Fielding Guild – volunteers wanted