Booking is now open for London Region Summer school to be held at St Bride Foundation, Bride Lane, Fleet St, London CE4Y 8EQ. A wide range of topics will be covered including art, history, literature, music, science and currrent affairs. For more information see the attached flyer. To book go to the Events page of the London Region website
For guidance on using the website see the HELP label in the black menu bar under the long photo of Alexandra Palace at the top of the page.
Usually on the second Monday of the month. They start with an informal gathering over tea and coffee, served from 10.00 am. The main meeting is a talk by a distinguished expert in their area.
Non members are welcome to come to these meetings, to find out more about us.
For full details click here.
Term Dates & Publication Dates/DeadlinesFor details click here:
- Summer School 2018
- Winter Programme 2018
- Members Festive Lunch
- Away Days in January and February
- Spring Tour 2018 Plans
- Far Away Day to Winchester Cathedral Christmas Market
- New Shared Learning Project – Smithfield and its residents in the year of the Great Plague 1665
- New Shared Learning Project – 17th Century History
- Away Day trip to Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising
- The Northern Line – September 2017
- Open Day – 4 September 2017
- Oberammergau 2020